Multi-function Maltese wallet in vegetable-tanned leather. Fitted with an inner zipped pocket for coins and a total of 6 compartments: one for your passport and ID card, and others for your credit cards, notes, and tickets.
Made in France.
While 90% of the leather produced in the world is tanned using Chrome or heavy-duty chemical agents, at Bleu de Chauffe we have decided to go against the grain, choosing the only alternative manufacturing process: vegetable tanning, a natural method which makes the leather more hard-wearing and gives it a natural look and feel, as well as a beautiful patina over the years.
A new camouflage print is here to shake things up, adding depth and a touch of flair to the Bleu de Chauffe classics.
- Natural soft finish.
- Sanded velour finish on the reverse side.
- Bronze Snaps.
- YKK Excella zip, polished with a bronze finish.
- Size : 17 cm x 10 cm
- The right volume for your IDs.
- 6 compartments: 2 compartments for your Credit cards and 4 compartments for your ID or tickets...
- Additional zipped compartment for coins.