Justin is the big version of the Bleu de Chauffe «besace» bag. Smart yet very "workwear" oriented, the The Justin bag is fast to open and access. Justin can be either hand or shoulder carried, and can easily fit a 15 inches laptop. The inside can be adapted thanks to the SNAP concept which allows to add pockets according to the needs of each one.
The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan, is sewn on an inside zipped pocket.
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leathers in the world are tanned by chrome tanning and heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe approach is different. Our leathers are vegetable tanned which ensure a better quality and sustainability of the leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which gets nicer years over years.
- Full grained leather. Vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- Natural and soft touch finish. Handmade patina.
- Backside leather with 'velvet' finishing.
- Adjustable leather strap.
- Leather handle for a more comfortable hand carriage.
- Inside removable zipped cotton pocket.
- Bleu de Chauffe Logo with brass finish, inspired by the 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.
- Size: 37 cm x 27 cm x 7 cm
- Suitable for a 15-inch laptop
- SNAP Concept : thanks to SNAP, you can attach inside your bag our Mirco or Micky ipad sleeves, depending on your needs and daily constraints.