"This bag will no longer be produced by our workshop for Blackfriday, but you can discover our collection ..."
Inspired by the old doctors’ bags, the Hank bag is a fresh take on the classic working tool bag, in unlined vegetable tanned leather with a raw-cut edge.
A large outside pocket on the back of the bag and two small side pockets mean everything you need is at your fingertips.
An ingenious new turnstile lock embossed with the Bleu de Chauffe logo combines accessibility and security.
Inside, a built-in sleeve for a 13-inch computer completes the classic Bleu de Chauffe setup, and a removable zippered pocket features a label dated and signed by the artisan who created the bag.
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
- Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- Natural finish, soft to the touch.
- A ‘velvet’ finish on the reverse of the leather.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
- A leather handle making it comfortable to carry by hand.
- Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
- Integrated felt sleeve for laptops.
- One pocket at the back with magnetic button closure.