A typical working tool bag made from mixed materials: cotton canvas and vegetable tanned leather. Its collar stud opening system means you can easily access your belongings, and an adjustable leather strap allows the Gibus bag to be carried in two different ways: over the shoulder or by the strap. It has two side pockets and one pocket at the back closed with a snap fastener, perfect for magazines and more, and is the ideal bag for folders, workbooks, or laptops up to 11 inches.
The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn onto an inside zippered pocket.
Made in France.
Made with the same cotton canvas fabric used to renovate the famous Jeep Willis collector hood. The Bleu de Chauffe canvas is supplied by the very last French canvas manufacturer.
- Cotton canvas and vegetable tanned leather.
- Adjustable leather strap.
- Inside removable zippered cotton pocket.
- One pocket at the back with button closure.
- Embossed Bleu de Chauffe logo with a bronze sheen.
- Size: 30 cm x 22 cm x 10 cm
- Suitable for 11-inch laptop.
- - STANDARD (Delivery Point) 4/5 days : FREE
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 48/72h : 5€
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost)24H : 10€
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 4/5 days : FREE
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost) 24/48h: €17 / $19 / 15£
REST OF THE WORLD
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 7/10 JOURS : FREE
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost) 48h: €70 / $80 / 62£
For more information