Inspired by the outdoor look, the Cabine is Bleu de Chauffe’s new signature travel bag, for short or long trips. It is made from waxed printed cotton canvas, strong, and water resistant – Bleu de Chauffe has chosen the best fabrics to ensure total protection.
It features one large outside compartment for a magazine, one outside front compartment for a notebook, a camera, a phone or a passport, and two side pockets.
The main compartment is designed to hold your folder, laptop, or wallet. The large zippered opening ensures you can easily access your belongings, and its size can be adjusted with the leather straps on the side.
The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn onto an inside cotton pocket.
Handmade in France.
- Waxed Ripstop printed cotton canvas – strong, and water resistant.
- Adjustable leather strap.
- Inside removable zippered cotton pocket.
- Two outside pockets with magnetic button closures.
- Embossed Bleu de Chauffe logo with a bronze sheen.