Lucien is the large version of the Bleu de Chauffe satchel. Smart yet still very much in the spirit of workwear, the Lucien bag is quick to open, so you can easily access everything you need. Lucien can be carried either in the hand or over the shoulder, and can easily fit a 15-inch laptop. The inside can be adapted thanks to the SNAP concept which allows pockets to be added to suit each individual’s needs.
The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn onto an inside zippered pocket.
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
- Full-grain vegetable-tanned stonewashed leather, water resistant.
- A Natural finish which is soft to the touch. Handmade patina.
- ‘Velvet' finish on the reverse.
- Adjustable leather strap.
- A leather handle, making it comfortable to carry by hand.
- Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
- External dimensions : 43 cm x 30 cm x 10 cm
- Internal dimensions of main compartment: 40 cm x 25cm x 9cm (for laptops up to 15 inches)
- SNAP Concept : thanks to SNAP, you can attach inside your bag our Mirco or Micky ipad sleeves, depending on your needs and daily constraints.