Inspired by reporters’ bags, the Report bag, made from vegetable tanned leather, can be carried in the hand or over the shoulder. It is a very practical business bag with clever features that make travelling easier: a built-in sleeve for a 13-inch computer, an inside zippered pocket, and two outside pockets. The bag has a removable leather strap with a comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
The zippered pocket at the back is specially designed to attach the bag to a suitcase’s telescopic handle. The inside can be adapted thanks to the SNAP concept, which allows pockets to be added to suit the needs of each individual. The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn on an inside zippered pocket.
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
- Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- Natural finish, soft to the touch.
- ‘Velvet’ finish on the reverse side of the leather.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
- Leather handle making it comfortable to carry by hand.
- Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
- Integrated felt sleeve for laptops.
- Two outside pockets with magnetic button closures.
- The zippered pocket at the back is specifically designed to attach the bag to a suitcase’s telescopic handle.
- The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish, inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.
External dimensions: 38 cm x 30 cm x 12 cm
Internal dimensions of main compartment: 38cm x 28cm x 10cm (for laptops up to 15 inches)
Internal dimensions of felt pocket: 37cm x 26cm (for laptops up to 13 inches)