A typical working tool bag made from mixed materials: cotton canvas and vegetable tanned leather. The Gaston “Musette” gives you easy access to your belongings, and with its removable leather strap it can be carried in 3 different ways: in the hand, over the shoulder or by the strap. It has two side pockets and one pocket at the back closed with a snap fastener, perfect for magazines and more, and is the ideal bag for folders, workbooks, or laptops up to 15 inches.
The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn onto an inside zippered pocket.
Size : L 35 x H 30 x P 10 cm
Handmade in France.
Made with the same cotton canvas fabric used to renovate the famous Jeep Willis collector hood. The Bleu de Chauffe canvas is supplied by the very last French canvas manufacturer.
- Cotton canvas and vegetable tanned leather.
- Adjustable leather strap.
- A leather handle making it comfortable to carry by hand.
- Inside removable zippered cotton pocket.
- One pocket at the back with button closure.
- Embossed Bleu de Chauffe logo with a bronze sheen.
External dimensions: Size : L 35 x H 30 x W 10 cm
Internal dimensions of main compartment: L 35 x H 28 x W 10 cm (for laptops up to 15 inches)
- - STANDARD (Delivery Point) 4/5 days : FREE
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 48/72h : 5€
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost)24H : 10€
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 4/5 days : FREE
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost) 24/48h: €17 / $19 / 15£
REST OF THE WORLD
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 7/10 JOURS : FREE
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost) 48h: €70 / $80 / 62£
For more information