Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
T-Moro is a new kind of vegetable tanned leather with a dark brown, slightly rugged finish.
Concise and understated, T-Moro encompasses the premium E-pure range: the Zeppo business bag, the Groucho satchel, and the Arlo and Puncho backpacks with their refined style.
- Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- A Natural finish which is soft to the touch. Handmade patina.
- ‘Velvet' finish on the reverse.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad.
- A leather handle, making it comfortable to carry by hand.
- Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
- The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.