Inspired by postman bags, the Eclair L bag, made from vegetable tanned leather can be hand or shoulder carried.
The Eclair L bag can also be turned into a backpack thanks to additional leather straps. Made from the finest vegetable-tanned leathers, the patina will look better years over years.
Three outside pockets including. Integrated felt sleeve for 15 inches laptops. Inside removable zipped cotton pocket.
Size: H 38 x L 36 x P 10 cm
Each bag is made in France in our Aveyron workshop. It is dated and signed by its artisan.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
- Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- Natural finish, soft to the touch. Handmade patina.
- Leather with a ‘velvet’ finish on the reverse.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
- A leather handle makes it comfortable to carry by hand.
- Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
- Integrated felt sleeve for laptops.
- The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish, inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.
External dimensions: H 38 x L 36 x W 10 cm
Internal dimensions of main compartment: H 38 x L 31 x W 6 cm (for laptops up to 17 inches)
Internal dimensions of felt pocket: H 37 X L 28 cm (for laptops up to 15 inches)