Made of vegetable tanned leather, the PEZE wallet is designed with one central compartment for bills or credit card sales receipts, and two separate compartments for cards, credit cards, transport tickets. It is practical and simple, very slim, and easy to slip into a jean or jacket pocket.
Handmade in France.
While 90% of the leather produced in the world is tanned using Chrome or heavy-duty chemical agents, at Bleu de Chauffe we have decided to go against the grain, choosing the only alternative manufacturing process: vegetable tanning, a natural method which makes the leather more hard-wearing and gives it a natural look and feel, as well as a beautiful patina over the years.
- Vegetable-tanned leather using natural agents such as mimosa, chestnut, and acacia.
- Natural soft finish.
- Sanded velour finish on the reverse side.
- Bleu de Chauffe embossed with bronze film.
- 1 central compartment for bills or credit card sales receipts.
- 2 flat pockets.
- Size: 9,5 cm x 8 cm x 1,5 cm