LEATHER MUSETTE BAG
The fisherman’s Musette is a contemporary take on the emblematic fisherman’s musette from the beginning of the 20th century. An outdoor spirit, timeless design, finely crafted details, and urban style come together in this piece made with care in France.
With its adjustable strap, the Musette can be carried across the chest or over the shoulder. It has 3 outside pockets: two on the flap and one patch pocket on the back. This spacious bag (7L) with numerous inner compartments has room for all your day-to-day necessities.
Practical, stylish, and sturdy, the Fisherman’s Musette is a perfect fit for all styles and genders.
Size: L 40 x H 30 x W 10 cm
Every piece is made in our workshop at Saint-Georges de Luzençon.
The leather used for the fisherman’s musette (and for all Bleu de Chauffe products) is tanned using plant-based tannins – a more natural and environmentally-friendly choice that reduces the risk of allergic reactions.
MADE IN FRANCE
The fisherman’s musette is the epitome of local, priceless savoir-faire that meets the highest standards. Every piece is made in our workshop at Saint-Georges de Luzençon.
At Bleu de Chauffe, there are no production lines. Every musette is made by the same artisan from start to finish, and is dated and signed by them. All of our artisans are fully qualified, and are renowned for their precision, experience, and skill. It is an classic for women’s and men’s wardrobes that will endure throughout the years.
- Full-grain vegetable-tanned stonewashed leather, water resistant.
- Natural finish, soft to the touch. Handmade patina.
- Leather with a ‘velvet’ finish on the reverse.
- Adjustable shoulder strap in cotton.
- One inner zipped compartment in cotton.
- Leather label hot stamped with the Bleu de Chauffe logo
- External dimensions: L 40 x H 30 x W 10 cm
- Internal dimensions of main compartment: L 35 x H 25 x W 9 cm (for laptops up to 14 inches)