Inspired by tradesmen’s bags, Louis is the Bleu de Chauffe’s small satchel for men and women, made from vegetable tanned stonewashed leather. Very smart yet heavily inspired by "workwear”, it is specially designed to be convenient and quick to open, and can easily fit an iPad and more.
The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn onto an inside zippered pocket.
Size: L 26 x H 21 x P 8 cm
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
- Full-grain vegetable-tanned stonewashed leather, water resistant.
- A Natural finish which is soft to the touch. Handmade patina.
- ‘Velvet' finish on the reverse.
- Adjustable leather strap.
- Inside removable zipped cotton pocket.
- External dimension: L 26 x H 21 x W 8 cm
- Internal dimensions of main compartment : L 26 x H 18 x W 5 cm (for laptops up to 10 inches)