Made from vegetable tanned leather, the Grisbi wallet is the perfect match for any of your Bleu de Chauffe bags. The Grisbi is very practical and is just the right size, with four compartments for your credit cards, bills, tickets, and ID, and an additional zippered pocket for coins.
Handmade in France.
While 90% of the leather produced in the world is tanned using Chrome or heavy-duty chemical agents, at Bleu de Chauffe we have decided to go against the grain, choosing the only alternative manufacturing process: vegetable tanning, a natural method which makes the leather more hard-wearing and gives it a natural look and feel, as well as a beautiful patina over the years.
- Vegetable-tanned leather using natural agents such as mimosa, chestnut, and acacia.
- Natural soft finish.
- Sanded velour finish on the reverse side.
- The design of the bronze Snap trademarked by Bleu de Chauffe.
- YKK Excella zip, polished with a bronze finish.
- Size : 14,5 cm x 9 cm
- The right volume for your IDs.
- 4 compartments: 2 compartments for your Credit cards and 2 compartments for your ID or tickets.
- Additional zipped compartment for coins.