Ordering on bleu-de-chauffe.com.
1- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY TIME
Bleu de chauffe is doing is best to deliver your products within 21 days by Colissimo.
Available products proposed on the website are available on stock.
If the product you are interested in is not available when you visit our website, do not hesitate to contact us about its availability at email@example.com
The freight costs vary according to the weight and some destination of the parcel according to tables Colissimo and Chronopost.
For an express delivery Bleu de Chauffe.com propose the option delivery by Chronopost.
Products are delivered to the address shown on the purchase order, which must be in one of the countries to which we deliver.
- We mainly deliver from Monday to Friday
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We will make at least two attempts to deliver your package to the delivery address. We reserve the right to cancel your purchase if nobody has signed the receipt for your package.
- You are responsible for the package once delivery has been made.
- You must inspect the products within a reasonable period of time after receipt and you must accept the product unless you have informed us that the products are refused within a period of 7 days after receipt.
Delivery times are given for information only.
3-TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAIMENT
Payments must be made by bank card or Paypal.
We accept the following cards :
- American Express
Payments are realized by means of the secured system Net Suite who uses the protocol SSL (Secure Socket Layer) so that the transmitted information is coded by a software and so that no third can acquaint with it during the transport on the network.
We will deduct the amount due from your account as soon as your order has been validated.
Printed invoices will be sent on customers' express demand highlighting VAT when applicable.
Customers of bleu-de-chauffe.com, may return the products delivered within 7 calendar days after delivery without giving us any reason, as long as:
- The products are not used in any way
- The products are in their original packaging
- The product is complete
Please notice, we don’t support freight cost for return.
After customer validation concerning customised or personalised product, Bleu de chauffe will not accept any return of these products.
1. Find your order number or invoice number.
2. With one of these numbers, contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org, that will provide you a return number.
3. Products must be in their original conditions, pack them, and clearly identify items to be returned highlighting the Return Number.
4. Dispatch your package making sure that the carrier has loss and/or damage warranty Colissimo or Chronopost . We do not accept COD deliveries.
Returned items must be sent to the hereunder address:
Bleu de Chauffe
ZA de Vergonhac
12100 Saint Georges de Luzençon
5. Refund for returns will be given in the same way as the payment was done, once the returned item arrives in our distribution center.
Refund will be done within 30 days from the return of the item.
If you want a new product for a returned item you will have to place a new order online.
For any other query send us an email to: email@example.com
5-SECUTITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
In accordance with French "Law no. 2004-801 of 6th August 2004, the Law on the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data and amending law no. 78-17 of 06 January 1978 on computer processing, files and freedoms" (the French equivalent of the Data Protection Act), you have a right to access, amend, rectify and delete any personal data about you which we hold. To do so, all you need to do is to apply:
By electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By post: Bleu de Chauffe, ZA de Vergonhac, 12100 Saint Georges de Luzencon - France
This website has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties) and is registered under number 1545115
Any information, irrespective of form - document, data, graphic, question, suggestion, concept, remark or other - which you may send us when using the Website may, where necessary, be disclosed to certain departments of the company, which will be able to answer it most appropriately.
If you do not give your consent to the transfer of this information to the departments in question you must apply to: email@example.com.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a message to this same address.
6-HOW CAN YOU CHECK THE SECURITY OF THE WEBSITE?
For any question about security and confidentiality of your details please write us at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
All products supplied by Bleu de Chauffe are also covered by the statutory guarantee as stated in articles 1641 et seq. of the French Civil Code.
If any product sold fails to conform, it may be returned to the vendor who will take it back, exchange it or offer a refund for it.
All complaints, requests for exchanges or refunds must be made by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by post to the following address:
Bleu de Chauffe, Service Clients, ZA de Vergonhac, 12100 Saint Georges de Luzençon, within a period of thirty days from delivery.
The prices shown include the cost of processing orders, transport and delivery provided that the goods are delivered within the geographical zones set out below.
For sales within the EEC, the prices shown in the catalogue are inclusive prices in Euros, including the VAT applicable on the day on which the order is placed; any change in the rate may be reflected in the prices of the products.
Bleu de Chauffe reserves the right to alter its prices at any time, although it is hereby understood that the price shown on the website on the day of the order shall be the only one applicable to the purchaser.
Customs duties, local taxes, import duties or taxes of State, may be required.
These taxes and sums are not within the competence of Bleu de Chauffe.com.
They will be at your charge, and this is your full responsibility both in terms of declaration, and payment to the authorities of your country.
10-BLEU DE CHAUFFE RIGHT REFUSE ORDERS OR TO CANCEL
We reserve the right to refuse any order or to cancel any purchase, irrespective of the grounds. We also reserve the right to cancel any purchase (an order which we have already accepted) in the following situations (amongst others), without being held liable for any damage or costs:
- The product is not available / in stock (any payment will be refunded);
- The bank details are incorrect or unverifiable;
- The order has been detected by our security systems as an unusual order or an order which could be an act of fraud;
- The price(s) of the product(s) was/were incorrect;
- We have not been able to deliver the package to the address given.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE OF BLEU-DE-CHAUFFE.COM WEBSITE
Bleu de Chauffe
ZA de Vergonhac
12100 Saint Georges de Luzençon
RCS RODEZ TI 519 115 216