A new camouflage print is here, adding depth and a touch of flair to the Bleu de Chauffe classics. This is a military motif with a twist: an understated, refined print for the urban man that our satchels, backpacks, and travel bags are wearing with pride.
A shoulder bag made from vegetable tanned leather. With its convenient quick opening system, the Eclair bag can be carried either in the hand or over the shoulder, thanks to a removable leather strap. It has three outside pockets including one with a flap closure, and a built-in felt sleeve for an 13-inch laptop.
The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn on an inside zippered pocket.
Handmade in France.
Made with respect for nature and for human beings, the leather for the pieces in the Camouflage collection has been treated exclusively with vegetable tannins such as acacia, mimosa, and chestnut, which produce less pollution.
The Camouflage models are made using a sustainable manufacturing process. The leather is through-dyed to preserve the print’s colors as long as possible. We have also chosen to use full-grain leather, renowned for its superior quality. Over time, this leather becomes even more pleasant to the touch and develops a beautifully even patina.
- Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- Natural finish, soft to the touch. Handmade patina.
- Leather with a ‘velvet’ finish on the reverse.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
- A leather handle makes it comfortable to carry by hand.
- Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
- Integrated felt sleeve for laptops.
- The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish, inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.
- External dimension : 38 cm x 28 cm x 10 cm
- Internal dimensions of main compartment: 36cm x 25cm x 8cm (for laptops up to 15 inches)
- Internal dimensions of felt pocket: 32cm X24cm (for laptops up to 13 inches)