The Groucho satchel is designed exclusively for business. Very light and easy to use and to open, it has 2 inside pockets: one for your folder, and one zippered pocket for your mobile phone, keys, and wallet. Its removable strap means the Groucho bag can be carried in two different ways: in the hand and on the shoulder.
There is an inside cotton pocket featuring the Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag.
Size: L 38 x H 28 x W 10 cm
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
- Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- A Natural finish which is soft to the touch. Handmade patina.
- ‘Velvet' finish on the reverse.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad.
- A leather handle, making it comfortable to carry by hand.
- Zippered outside pocket on the back of the bag.
- Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
- Integrated felt sleeve for folders.
- The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.
External dimensions: 38 cm x 28 cm x 10 cm
Internal dimensions of main compartment: 36cm x 25cm x 8cm (for laptops up to 15 inches)
Internal dimensions of felt pocket: 34cm X23cm (for laptops up to 13 inches, also fits 14-inch Macbook Pro)