EXPERTISE FROM THE WORLD OF SADDLERY
Structured lines, bold curves and hard leather, assembled using saddle stitching – the Gibecière from Bleu de Chauffe is closer to the world of saddlery than that of leathercraft. A unique technique that gives this bag personality and charm in spades.
The leather used for the Gibecière (and for all other Bleu de Chauffe products) is tanned using vegetable tannins: a more natural method which is better for the environment and reduces the risk of allergic reactions.
The canvas used for the Gibecière bag is made from GOTS certified organic cotton (Global Organic Textile Stan- dard). The fabric is produced in line with strict regulations: natural, non-GMO and pesticide-free, plant-based solutions, crop rotation, and safe working conditions.
The Gibecière can be worn by all ages and handed down from generation to generation. With its timeless style, it is a classic item for the feminine wardrobe that will span seasons and last for years.
- Full-grain vegetable-tanned leather, water resistant
- Sanded velour finish on the reverse side
- One main compartment
- One inner zipped cotton canvas pocket signed by the artisan who made the bag.
- Magnetic fastening
- Gold hot stamped with the Bleu de Chauffe logo
- Dimensions: 18cm (L) x 15cm (H) x 7cm (D)
- Inner zipped pocket: 13cm x 11cm
- Strap: Lgth 55cm (min) to 63cm (max)