The shoemaker purse is one of the collection’s emblematic pieces. With its origins in Alsace, a North-Eastern region of France, this revisited vintage piece unfurls like a piece of origami. It is made from lightly softened vegetable tanned leather. Practical and simple, it is convenient for credit cards, bills, coins, or even transport tickets.
Handmade in France.
- Vegetable tanned leather using natural agents such as mimosa, chestnut, acacia.
- Natural and soft touch finish.
- Backside leather with 'velvet' finishing.
- The bronze Snap is signed Bleu de Chauffe.
- Size: 10 cm x 7cm x 1 cm
- 1 compartment for your credit cards, small tickets such as subway or bus tickets.
- 1 compartment for coin.
- - STANDARD (Delivery Point) 4/5 days : 6€
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 48/72h : 8,70€
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost)24H : 12€
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 4/5 days : €12,7 / $14 / 11£
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost) 24/48h: €17 / $19 / 15£
REST OF THE WORLD
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 7/10 JOURS : €12,7 / $14 / 11£
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost) 48h: €70 / $80 / 62£
For more information