Forgot your password ?
Enter your e-mail address to create an account.
The shoemaker purse is one of the collection’s emblematic pieces. With its origins in Alsace, a North-Eastern region of France, this revisited vintage piece unfurls like a piece of origami. It is made from lightly softened vegetable tanned leather. Practical and simple, it is convenient for credit cards, bills, coins, or even transport tickets.
Handmade in France.
- Vegetable tanned leather using natural agents such as mimosa, chestnut, acacia.
- Natural and soft touch finish.
- Backside leather with 'velvet' finishing.
- The bronze Snap is signed Bleu de Chauffe.
- Size: 10 cm x 7cm x 1 cm
- 1 compartment for your credit cards, small tickets such as subway or bus tickets.
- 1 compartment for coin.
REST OF THE WORLD
For more information
This is custom tab.
Tax-free shopping for non European customers.
$ by CB
Add to cart
Each Bleu de Chauffe bag is made in France with the finest vegetable tanned leathers. Workwear spirit and handmade manufacturing. Each bag is dated and signed by its artisan.
* All prices include VAT (20%) but exclude delivery charges (Unless otherwise indicated). Tax-free shopping for customers outside of Europe.
* valid from orders above 100€ (excluding sales)
We are ensuring safety of our staff and customers during the Covid-19 outbreak.