Apron made from organic cotton moleskin and vegetable tanned leather.
The moleskin used to make the aprons is spun and woven in France with soft yet sturdy, high-quality, certified organic cotton; the same moleskin that is used for our workwear jacket Germinal.
As for the leather, just like all leathers used by Bleu de Chauffe, it is vegetable tanned without the use of chromium and other toxic heavy metals. Even though the vegetable tanning process is slower and more onerous, it produces a leather that develops a natural patina over time.
The apron, which has criss-crossed straps (instead of behind-the-neck straps) and two front pockets, is particularly comfortable. The leather features can easily be taken off before washing.
Handmade in France.
- Handcrafted with high quality organic cotton moleskin.
- The cotton moleskin fabric is woven in France in the Vosges region
- Cross back straps made from vegetable tanned leather, adjustable and removable. Its cross back straps offer incredible convenience and greater freedom of movement than a simple neck strap.
- Two large front pockets to store your notes, utensils or other.
- Apron canvas dimension : Length :95 cm xWidth :67,5 cm
- Two front pockets.Dimensions of each pocket: Height 15 cm x Width 14 cm
- Adjustable to fit men and women.