The Basile backpack is a multi-use 20L model. It is made from the highest quality stonewashed cotton canvas – strong, and water resistant, and vegetable tanned leather.
With a breathable Airmesh back panel and double-layer ergonomic foam lining, it is incredibly comfortable to carry. The patches and other details are made from vegetable-tanned leather, with a double layer of felt on the ergonomic straps to ensure optimal comfort.
It is large enough (20L capacity) to hold all your personal belongings. The chest strap is adjustable and removable. The interior zippered pocket is signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag.
The Basile backpack is a subtle blend of skilled craftsmanship, fashion, and technical design, and is just as useful for outdoor sporting activities (hiking, mountain biking etc.) as in an urban environment – adding a touch of style to your daily travels.
Every Bleu de Chauffe bag is made in France with passion by our artisan leathersmiths.
- Made with the same cotton canvas fabric used to renovate the famous Jeep Willis collector hood. The Bleu de Chauffe canvas is supplied by the very last French canvas manufacturer.
- Breathable Airmesh back panel: The Basile bag has a back panel made from breathable Air Mesh. It has a shape designed to allow the air to circulate, and the double-layer ergonomic foam lining provides optimal comfort.
- Patches and other details made from vegetable-tanned leather.
- Padded ergonomic shoulder straps.
- Adjustable side straps and hip belt.
- 1 water resistant main compartment.
- 1 large outside waterproof zipped front pocket. Height: 28 cm.
- 2 side pockets with adjustable straps. Height: 15 cm, Length 12 cm.
- "Camel bag" opening.
- Leather label with Embossed Logo on the front of the bag.
Inside the backpack:
- 1 zipped cotton pocket.
Height: 16 cm, Length 21 cm.
- 1 patch pocket to fit files, a 13-inch laptop, or a "Camel bag".
Height: 31 cm, Length 30 cm.