Made from vegetable tanned leather, the Grisbi wallet is the perfect match for any of your Bleu de Chauffe bags. The Grisbi is very practical and is just the right size, with four compartments for your credit cards, bills, tickets, and ID, and an additional zippered pocket for coins.
Size: L 14,5 x H 9 cm
Handmade in France.
Made with respect for nature and for human beings, the leather for the pieces in the Camouflage collection has been treated exclusively with vegetable tannins such as acacia, mimosa, and chestnut, which produce less pollution.
The Camouflage models are made using a sustainable manufacturing process. The leather is through-dyed to preserve the print’s colors as long as possible. We have also chosen to use full-grain leather, renowned for its superior quality. Over time, this leather becomes even more pleasant to the touch and develops a beautifully even patina.
- Vegetable-tanned leather using natural agents such as mimosa, chestnut, and acacia.
- Natural soft finish.
- Sanded velour finish on the reverse side.
- The design of the bronze Snap trademarked by Bleu de Chauffe.
- YKK Excella zip, polished with a bronze finish.
- External dimensions: L 14,5 x H 9 cm
- The right volume for your IDs.
- 4 compartments: 2 compartments for your Credit cards and 2 compartments for your ID or tickets.
- Additional zipped compartment for coins.