Léo is the small Bleu de Chauffe «besace» bag, still made from tanned vegetable leather. Very smart yet with a strong "workwear" inspiration. Fast and convenient to open and access thanks to a special openning design, it can perfectly fit an iPad and more.
The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan, is sewn on an inside zipped pocket.
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leathers in the world are tanned by chrome tanning and heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe approach is different. Our leathers are vegetable tanned which ensure a better quality and sustainability of the leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which gets nicer years over years.
- Full grained leather. Vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- Natural and soft touch finish. Handmade patina.
- Backside leather with 'velvet' finishing.
- Adjustable leather strap.
- Inside removable zipped cotton pocket.
- Bleu de Chauffe Logo with brass finish, inspired by the 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.