Calepino and Bleu de Chauffe created PORTFOLIO, a leather cover in which you can insert up to 4 pocket notebooks. The cover includes an elastic binding, so the notebooks become refills that you can change up to your needs. It's natural leather and the closure inspired by old french cardboard flap folders will protect your notebooks for many years.
Each cover comes with a pack of 3 ruled pocket notebooks. The binding system allows to insert up to 4 different Calepino pocket notebooks.
Leather cover cutted and handmade in Millau (France) by Bleu de Chauffe.
Rubber bands manufactured in Cholet (France).
Cover and case made from cardboard elaborated by a french card-maker at the start of the 20th century.
Paper made in France, printed and designed in a family business in Nantes.
- Vegetable tanned leather using natural agents such as mimosa, chestnut, acacia.
- Recycled Paper. Cover and case 100% recycled.
- Printed with vegetable-based ink.
- Includes 3 blank notebooks: inserted in a cardboard box, the leather cover comes with a pack of 3 Calepino ruled pocket notebooks N°1.
- Leather cover size: 10 cm x 15,7 cm x 2 cm.
- Notebook size: 9.0 cm × 14.0 cm, 48 pages.