Inspired by old medicine bags, Charles bag takes the classic codes of working tool bags - unlined vegetable tanned leather, raw edge cut - to involve new smart features perfect when traveling :
A large zippered outside pocket at the back of the bag ensures a good support on trolley. Two small side pockets to keep the necessary items at hand.
A new Bleu de Chauffe original turnstile lock combines accessibility and security.
Inside an integrated sleeve for a 15 inch computer completes the classical Bleu de Chauffe furnishings: The inside removable zippered pocket features a label dated and signed by the craftsman who made the bag.
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leathers in the world are tanned by chrome tanning and heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe approach is different. Our leathers are vegetable tanned which ensure a better quality and sustainability of the leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which gets nicer years over years.
- Full grained leather. Vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- Natural and soft touch finish.
- Backside leather with 'velvet' finishing.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
- Leather handle for comfortable hand carriage.
- Inside removable zipped cotton pocket.
- Integrated felt sleeve for laptops.
- One pocket at the back with magnet closing button.