Bleu de Chauffe teams up with Parisian custom garage Blitz Motorcycles. Remaining faithful to the Blitz tradition, Bleu de Chauffe re-worked the Eclair bag to turn it into a motorcycle saddlebag, perfect for road trips: inside departments have been redesigned to welcome motorycle ride must-have accessories. The Blitz x Bleu de Chauffe bag has many reinforcements that meet the motorcycle requirements : removable and fast tethering strap, and back strengthening.
Made of vegetable tanned leather with a natural and soft touch finish. The bag has a removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt. Two side pockets and one pocket in the front. Padded inside pocket for 13 inches laptops . The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan, is sewn on an inside zipped pocket.
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
- Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- Natural finish, soft to the touch. Handmade patina.
- Leather with a ‘velvet’ finish on the reverse.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
- A leather handle makes it comfortable to carry by hand.
- Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
- Integrated felt sleeve for laptops.
- The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish, inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.