Inspired by the outdoor look, the Cabine is Bleu de Chauffe’s new signature travel bag, perfect for short or long trips. It is made from the highest quality "Regentex" canvas and vegetable tanned leather – Bleu de Chauffe has chosen the best fabrics (this rip-stop fabric is used in the sailing industry), to ensure complete protection. It features one large outside compartment for a magazine, one outside front compartment for a notebook, camera, phone, or passport, and two side pockets. The main compartment is designed to hold your folder, laptop, or wallet. The large zippered opening ensures you can easily access your belongings, and its size can be adjusted with the leather straps on the side.
The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn onto an inside cotton pocket.
Handmade in France.
With its original polycotton composition, this rip-stop fabric is used in the sailing industry and has a surprisingly matt finish unlike most commonly used rip-stop fabrics. Sturdy (12 OZ) and water-resistant, its waxed finish will develop an attractive patina with use.
- British Millerain "Regentex Canvas" and vegetable tanned leather. This amazing canvas offers complete protection against water, and incomparable strength.
- Adjustable leather strap.
- Inside removable zippered cotton pocket.
- Two outside pockets with magnetic button closures.
- Embossed Bleu de Chauffe logo with a bronze sheen.
- Size: 50 cm x 30 cm x 25 cm
- Cabine size.
- - STANDARD (Delivery Point) 4/5 days : FREE
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 48/72h : 5€
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost)24H : 10€
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 4/5 days : FREE
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost) 24/48h: €17 / $19 / 15£
REST OF THE WORLD
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 7/10 JOURS : FREE
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost) 48h: €70 / $80 / 62£
For more information