Today, more than 90% of leathers in the world are tanned by chrome tanning and heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe approach is different. Our leathers are vegetable tanned which ensure a better quality and sustainability of the leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which gets nicer years over years.
The “Hairy” line pays tribute to the LC4 deckhair designed in 1928 by Le Corbusier & Charlotte Perriand.
- Full grained leather. Vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- Backside leather with 'velvet' finishing.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
- Leather handle for comfortable hand carriage.
- Inside removable zipped cotton pocket.
- Integrated felt sleeve for laptops.
- Bleu de Chauffe Logo with brass finish, inspired by the 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.