Made from vegetable tanned leather, the Java is a small Bleu de Chauffe "postman" bag. Its style is 100% feminine. It is very easy to access thanks to its opening system. Soft and natural, the Pastel bag is easy to wear thanks to a comfortable leather shoulder strap.
It has one front pocket, and one main compartment. The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn onto an inside zippered pocket.
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leathers in the world are tanned by chrome tanning and heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe approach is different. Our leathers are vegetable tanned which ensure a better quality and sustainability of the leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which gets nicer years over years.
- Full grained leather. Vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- Natural and soft touch finish.
- Backside leather with 'velvet' finishing.
- Adjustable leather strap.
- Inside removable zipped cotton pocket.