A shoulder bag made from vegetable tanned leather. With its convenient quick opening system, the Eclair bag can be carried either in the hand or over the shoulder, thanks to the removable leather strap. It has three outside pockets including one with a flap closure, and a built-in felt sleeve for an 11-inch laptop.
The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn on an inside zippered pocket.
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leathers in the world are tanned by chrome tanning and heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe approach is different. Our leathers are vegetable tanned which ensure a better quality and sustainability of the leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which gets nicer years over years.
- Full grained leather. Vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- Natural and soft touch finish. Handmade patina.
- Backside leather with 'velvet' finishing.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
- Leather handle for comfortable hand carriage.
- Inside removable zipped cotton pocket.
- Integrated felt sleeve for laptops.
- Bleu de Chauffe Logo with brass finish, inspired by the 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.