"This product will no longer be produced by our workshop but you can discover our collection ..."
Bleu de Chauffe is teaming up with Parisian custom garage Blitz Motorcycles. Remaining faithful to the Blitz tradition, Bleu de Chauffe has given the Eclair bag a makeover, turning it into a motorcycle saddlebag perfect for road trips: the inside compartments have been redesigned to hold the motorcyclist’s must-have accessories. This Blitz x Bleu de Chauffe bag is reinforced to meet the rider’s requirements, with a quick-tightening removable strap, and back strengthening.
Made of vegetable tanned leather with a natural, soft-touch finish, the bag has a removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt. It has two side pockets and one in the front, as well as a padded inside pocket for a 13-inch laptop. The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who made the bag, is sewn on an inside zippered pocket.
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
- Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- Natural finish, soft to the touch. Handmade patina.
- Leather with a ‘velvet’ finish on the reverse.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
- A leather handle makes it comfortable to carry by hand.
- Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
- Integrated felt sleeve for laptops.
- The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish, inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.