"This bag will no longer be produced by our workshop but you can discover our collection ..."
The New Jamy backpack is made of exceptionally high quality "Regentex" canvas and vegetable tanned leather. Bleu de Chauffe has chosen the best fabrics (this rip-stop fabric is used in the sailing industry), for complete protection and perfect water resistance.
The straps are made of leather and felt to ensure they sit comfortably on your shoulders.
It has high storage capacity and is a perfect fit for your belongings and a 15” laptop. The Jamy has 2 side pockets for your phone or wallet. The large zip opening makes it easy to access.
The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn on an inside zippered pocket.
Handmade in France.
With its original polycotton composition, this rip-stop fabric is used in the sailing industry and has a surprisingly matt finish unlike most commonly used rip-stop fabrics. Sturdy (12 OZ) and water-resistant, its waxed finish will develop an attractive patina with use.
- British Millerain "Regentex Canvas" and vegetable tanned leather. This amazing canvas offers complete protection against water, and incomparable strength.
- Rolltop closure with leather strap and adjustable buckle.
- Felt shoulder straps for more comfort. Comfortable leather handle.
- Two outside pockets.
- Inside removable zippered cotton pocket.
- Metal details finished in bronze.
- Embossed with the Bleu de Chauffe logo.