The Honshu belt bag is made from cotton canvas with avegetable-tanned leather trim, and can be comfortably worn on the shoulder or cross-body like a satchel.
One outside zippered pocket.
The inside can be adapted thanks to the SNAP concept which allows pockets to be added to suit each individual’s needs. The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn on an inside zipped pocket.
Handmade in France.
At our workshop we have selected one of the best in cotton canvas, 18oz British Millerain Lickwax Twill. This amazing canvas offers complete protection against water, and incomparable strength.
- Cotton canvas and vegetable tanned leather.
- Detachable adjustable shoulder strap
- Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
- Zippered front pocket
- Embossed with the Bleu de Chauffe logo.
- Size: 24 cm (Width) x 19 cm (Height) x 7 cm (Depth)
- Shoulder strap Lengt: 120 cm
- Handle Length: 50cm
- - STANDARD (Delivery Point) 4/5 days : FREE
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 48/72h : 5€
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost)24H : 10€
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 4/5 days : FREE
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost) 24/48h: €17 / $19 / 15£
REST OF THE WORLD
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 7/10 JOURS : FREE
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost) 48h: €70 / $80 / 62£
For more information