Chico, top-of-the-range business bag with a traditional square shape, adds the finishing touch to the premium E-PURE range.
This light and practical satchel is made from T-Moro vegetable tanned leather. It features a custom tuck clasp engraved with the Bleu de Chauffe logo.
Inside is a felt-lined compartment especially designed to carry files or a 13-inch laptop. It also has an inside zippered cotton pocket featuring the Bleu de Chauffe label and signed by the artisan who made the bag.
Thanks to Chico's detachable strap, it can be carried in two ways: in the hand or over the shoulder.
Made in France: every Bleu de Chauffe bag is manufactured in France with passion by our artisan leathersmiths.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
T-Moro is a new kind of vegetable tanned leather with a dark brown, slightly rugged finish.
Concise and understated, T-Moro encompasses the premium E-pure range: the Zeppo business bag, the Groucho satchel, and the Arlo and Puncho backpacks with their refined style.
- Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- A Natural finish which is soft to the touch. Handmade patina.
- ‘Velvet' finish on the reverse.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad.
- Leather handle.
- Zippered outside pocket on the back of the bag.
- Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
- Integrated felt sleeve for folders or a laptop.
- The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.
- Size: 35 cm x 30 cm x 10 cm
- Felt-lined compartment: 33 cm x 25 cm
- Suitable for 13 inches laptop.