Inspired by reporters’ bags, the Report bag, made of waxed cotton canvas and vegetable tanned leather, can be carried in the hand or over the shoulder.
It has a large outside pocket with a quick-access fastening, perfect for keeping everything you need close at hand: keys, wallet, cellphone, and more…The main compartment has an integrated felt protection for a 15-inch computer (compatible with a 16-inch MacBook Pro computer).The interior is also super easy to access – with its long zip, the bag opens right up.
The inside can be adapted thanks to the SNAP concept which allows to add pockets according to the needs of each one: a "small multi-compartment pocket", or a "Miky iPad sleeve".
The leather band at the back is specially designed to attach the bag to a suitcase’s telescopic handle.
The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan, is sewn on an inside zipped pocket.
Taille: L 41 x H 31 x W 15 cm
Handmade in France.
- Waxed cotton canvas, water resistant and vegetable tanned leather.
- Adjustable leather straps.
- Leather handle, making it comfortable to carry by hand.
- Inside removable zipped cotton pocket.
- One large outsidepocket ( L 35 cm x H 24 cm). Magnetic top closure.
- Integrated felt sleeve for laptops.
- Removable inner pocket in cotton canvas.
- Bleu de Chauffe Logo with brass finish, inspired by the 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.
External dimensions: L 41 x H 31 x P 15 cm
Internal dimensions of felt pocket: for laptops up to 15 inches (also fits 16-inch Macbook Pro).