ARTISANAL BUCKET BAG MADE IN FRANCE
The DIANE Bucket bag is made from grained vegetable tanned leather, giving a solid yet supple finish which makes it pleasant to carry every day.
The loops and chapes on the sides – the bag’s signature features – hold a strap inspired by traditional riding crops, allowing it to be carried over the shoulder or across the chest. It has an inner zipped pocket for all your essential items. The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan, is sewn on this zipped pocket.
Size: L 30 cm X H 20 cm X W 11 cm
Every bag is made in our workshop at Saint-Georges d Luzençon in France.
While 90% of the leather produced in the world is tanned using chrome or heavy-duty chemical agents, Bleu de Chauffe has decided to go against the grain, choosing the only alternative manufacturing process: vegetable tanning, a natural method which makes the leather more hard-wearing and gives it a natural look and feel, as well as a beautiful patina over the years.
- Full-grain vegetable-tanned leather, water resistant.
- Naturally soft finish.
- Sanded velour finish on the reverse side.
- Multipurpose inside leather pocket for cellphones or other items.
- Size: L 30 cm X H 20 cm X W 11 cm
- 1 pouch connected with a leather tie. Pouch dimensions: 18 cm x 11 cm
- - STANDARD (Delivery Point) 4/5 days : FREE
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 48/72h : 5€
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost)24H : 10€
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 4/5 days : FREE
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost) 24/48h: €17 / $19 / 15£
REST OF THE WORLD
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 7/10 JOURS : FREE
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost) 48h: €70 / $80 / 62£
For more information