The camouflage ‘Kit bag’, with its timeless style, is a classic travel bag for all occasions.
In vegetable-tanned leather, the Bivouac travel bag has been specifically designed to be water and fade-resistant, and is made from 2-mm-thick leather panels. Its camouflage print gives it a decidedly unique look.
The Bivouac travel bag is fitted with a leather strap and handles, enabling it to be carried across the shoulder or by hand. It has two side patch pockets and one cotton canvas zipped pocket on the inside, so that you can keep your essentials close at hand.
Each Bivouac is dated and signed by the artisan who made the bag. Made in France.
Made with respect for nature and for human beings, the leather for the pieces in the Camouflage collection has been treated exclusively with vegetable tannins such as acacia, mimosa, and chestnut, which produce less pollution.
The Camouflage models are made using a sustainable manufacturing process. The leather is through-dyed to preserve the print’s colors as long as possible. We have also chosen to use full-grain leather, renowned for its superior quality. Over time, this leather becomes even more pleasant to the touch and develops a beautifully even patina.
- Full-grain hand-polished vegetable-tanned leather, water resistant: specifically designed to be water and fade-resistant.
- Natural soft finish.
- Sanded velour finish on the reverse side
- Detachable leather strap with felt-lined shoulder pad.
- Leather handles for comfort when carrying by hand.
- Leather fastening straps
- Removable inner pocket in zipped cotton canvas.
- Hot-stamped with the Bleu de Chauffe logo