The camouflage ‘Kit bag’, with its timeless style, is a classic travel bag for all occasions.
In vegetable-tanned leather, the Bivouac travel bag has been specifically designed to be water and fade-resistant, and is made from 2-mm-thick leather panels. Its camouflage print gives it a decidedly unique look.
The Bivouac travel bag is fitted with a leather strap and handles, enabling it to be carried across the shoulder or by hand. It has two side patch pockets and one cotton canvas zipped pocket on the inside, so that you can keep your essentials close at hand.
Each Bivouac is dated and signed by the artisan who made the bag. Made in France.
While 90% of the leather produced in the world is tanned using chrome or heavy-duty chemical agents, Bleu de Chauffe has decided to go against the grain, choosing the only alternative manufacturing process: vegetable tanning, a natural method which makes the leather more hard-wearing and gives it a natural look and feel, as well as a beautiful shine over the years.
A new camouflage print is here, adding depth and a touch of flair to the Bleu de Chauffe classics. This is a military motif with a twist: an understated, refined print for the urban man that our satchels, backpacks, and travel bags are wearing with pride.
- Full-grain hand-polished vegetable-tanned leather, water resistant: specifically designed to be water and fade-resistant.
- Natural soft finish.
- Sanded velour finish on the reverse side
- Detachable leather strap with felt-lined shoulder pad.
- Leather handles for comfort when carrying by hand.
- Leather fastening straps
- Removable inner pocket in zipped cotton canvas.
- Hot-stamped with the Bleu de Chauffe logo