A shoulder bag made from vegetable-tanned stonewashed leather. With its convenient quick opening system, the Eclair bag can be carried either in the hand or over the shoulder, thanks to a removable leather strap. It has three outside pockets including one with a flap closure, and a built-in felt sleeve for an 13-inch laptop.
The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn on an inside zippered pocket.
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
- Full-grain vegetable-tanned stonewashed leather, water resistant.
- Natural finish, soft to the touch. Handmade patina.
- Leather with a ‘velvet’ finish on the reverse.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
- A leather handle makes it comfortable to carry by hand.
- Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
- Integrated felt sleeve for laptops.
- The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish, inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.
- External dimension : 38 cm x 28 cm x 10 cm
- Internal dimensions of main compartment: 36cm x 25cm x 8cm (for laptops up to 15 inches)
- Internal dimensions of felt pocket: 32cm X24cm (for laptops up to 13 inches)