A shoulder bag made from vegetable-tanned stonewashed leather. With its convenient quick opening system, the Eclair bag can be carried either in the hand or over the shoulder, thanks to a removable leather strap. It has three outside pockets including one with a flap closure, and a built-in felt sleeve for an 13-inch laptop, fits 14-inch Macbook Pro.
The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn on an inside zippered pocket.
Size: L 38 x H 28 x W 10 cm
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
- Full-grain vegetable-tanned stonewashed leather, water resistant.
- Natural finish, soft to the touch. Handmade patina.
- Leather with a ‘velvet’ finish on the reverse.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
- A leather handle makes it comfortable to carry by hand.
- Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
- Integrated felt sleeve for laptops.
- The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish, inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.
- External dimension : L 38 x H 28 x W 10 cm
- Internal dimensions of main compartment: L 36 x 25 x 8 cm (for laptops up to 15 inches)
- Internal dimensions of felt pocket: L 32 X H 24 cm (for laptops up to 13 inches, fits 14-inch Macbook Pro)