Inspired by postman bags, the Eclair L bag, made from vegetable tanned leather can be hand or shoulder carried.
The Eclair L bag can also be turned into a backpack thanks to additional leather straps. Made from the finest vegetable-tanned leathers, the patina will look better years over years.
Three outside pockets including. Integrated felt sleeve for15 inches laptops. Inside removable zipped cotton pocket.
Each bag is made in France in our Aveyron workshop. It is dated and signed by its artisan.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
- Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- Natural finish, soft to the touch. Handmade patina.
- Leather with a ‘velvet’ finish on the reverse.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
- A leather handle makes it comfortable to carry by hand.
- Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
- Integrated felt sleeve for laptops.
- The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish, inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.
External dimensions: 38 cm x 36 cm x 10 cm
Internal dimensions of main compartment: 38 cm x 31 cm x 6 cm (for laptops up to 17 inches)
Internal dimensions of felt pocket: 37 cm X 28 cm (for laptops up to 15 inches)