The Bayou is a multi-use and practical backpack. It has a 23L capacity. It is made from British Millerain Ranger 100 cotton, guaranteed to be resistant and waterproof. It closes with a colored rope, a nod to the climbing bags its design is inspired by.
It has an outside pocket, located on the front of the bag for practical purposes.
Its breathable AirMesh back and ergonomic double foam lining provide optimal carrying comfort.
The details are made from vegetable tanned leather. The ergonomic shoulder straps are lined with felt to ensure maximum comfort.
It has a large capacity (23L) with space for all your personal belongings.
The zippered pocket on the inside is dated and signed by the artisan who made the bag.
The Bayou backpack is a subtle blend of artisanal skill, fashion, and technical design. Reliable and comfortable, this backpack meets the needs of both seasoned climbers and nomadic city-dwellers alike.
Made in France: every Bleu de Chauffe bag is made with passion by our artisan leathersmiths.
- Waxed Ripstop (woven and coated) – strong and water resistant:
Working in partnership with British Millerain, the best in the world for canvas, Bleu de Chauffe has developed an incredibly ultra-resistant woven coated canvas.
- Breathable Airmesh back panel:
The Bayou bag has a back panel made from breathable Air Mesh. It has a shape designed to allow the air to circulate, and the double-layer ergonomic foam lining provides optimal comfort.
- Patches and other details made from vegetable-tanned leather.
- Padded ergonomic shoulder straps.
- 1 main compartment.
- 1 large outside front pocket.
- Leather label with Embossed Logo on the front of the bag.
Inside the backpack:
- 1 zipped cotton pocket.
Height: 16 cm, Length 21 cm.
- Height: 43 cm, Length: 30 cm
- Handle Length: 6.5 cm
- Volume: 23 litres.
- Weight: 480 g
- - STANDARD (Delivery Point) 4/5 days : FREE
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 48/72h : 5€
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost)24H : 10€
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 4/5 days : FREE
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost) 24/48h: €17 / $19 / 15£
REST OF THE WORLD
- - STANDARD (Home delivery) 7/10 JOURS : FREE
- - EXPRESS (Chronopost) 48h: €70 / $80 / 62£
For more information