The "Hobo" is the new Bleu de Chauffe signature travel bag, for your short or long trips. Made from the highest quality vegetable tanned leather, it has one outside front compartment for a notebook, a camera, a phone, or a passport, and two side pockets.
The large zip opening ensures you can easily access your belongings. The Bleu de Chauffe label, sewn onto an inside cotton pocket, is signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag.
Size: L 48 x H 30 x W 25 cm
Volume: 30 liters.
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
- Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- Natural finish, soft to the touch. Handmade patina.
- Leather with a ‘velvet’ finish on the reverse.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
- A leather handle makes it comfortable to carry by hand.
- Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
- The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish, inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.