Made from vegetable tanned leather, the Java is a small Bleu de Chauffe "postman" bag. Its style is 100% feminine. It is very easy to access thanks to its opening system. Soft and natural, the Pastel bag is easy to wear thanks to a comfortable leather shoulder strap.
It has one front pocket, and one main compartment. The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn onto an inside zippered pocket.
Size : L 20 x H 15 x W 6 cm
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
- Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- A Natural finish which is soft to the touch.
- ‘Velvet' finish on the reverse.
- Adjustable leather strap.
- Inside removable zipped cotton pocket.