The Branco is a folder-style business bag. Light and elegant, this briefcase in vegetable tanned leather can be carried by hand with its super-comfortable handle, or over the shoulder thanks to a detachable strap with felt-lined shoulder pad.
This is a practical bag with many clever features to make traveling easier: two outside compartments for your laptop and files, an easily-accessible inside hidden pocket, and a pocket at the back for newspapers. The zippered pocket at the back is specifically designed to attach the bag to a suitcase’s telescopic handle.
Made in France: every Bleu de Chauffe bag is made with passion by our artisan leathersmiths.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
- Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- Natural finish, soft to the touch.
- ‘Velvet’ finish on the reverse side of the leather.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
- Leather handle making it comfortable to carry by hand.
- Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
- The zippered pocket at the back is specifically designed to attach the bag to a suitcase’s telescopic handle.
- The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish, inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.
- External size: 40 cm x 29 cm x 5 cm
- Internal dimensions of main compartment: 35cm x 25cm x 5cm (for laptops up to 15 inches)
- 1 front pocket (tuck clasp): L 38 x H 27
- 1 small front pocket with snap closure: L 15 x H 15
- 1 back zippered trolley sleeve: L 38 x H 23
- 1 inside zippered pocket (cotton)